Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Internal Way-Too-Far-In-Advance Programming Note

This is to let you know that the trip to Los Angeles alluded to last month is now official. Tickets bought and everything. I will be in the LA area from January 25-31. Hopefully, I'll be able to have more computer access then than I did in Hawaii, when all I was able to do was fire off this frantic missive about dollar coins at the Waikiki Apple Store.

But don't expect any feature-length pieces even if I do find a computer; it would be a poor use of a vacation to spend it all in the hotel room writing articles. More likely, I will spend half the trip looking at every single person and wondering if I know that guy from that thing. I will not, except in the one case where it actually is that guy from that thing and it turns out to be someone who was last relevant a decade ago.

But, just so you know.

No comments: