Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rapid-Fire Book Club, Filled With Shame Edition

A couple days ago, I headed down to my local library's annual book sale. I didn't really see much there worthwhile- out-of-date reference titles, autobiographies promoting long-since-failed political campaigns, and one soccer book that I thumbed through only to find that it was written in the 1970's in the era of the NASL and which didn't say anything actually useful that I hadn't put in my book disgustingly early in the process.

I did, though, find another addition to the old Sports Hall of Shame series from back in the 80's, that being the Football Hall of Shame, copyright 1986, by Bruce Nash and Allan Zullo. I will never not grab one that I don't have on hand yet. Plus it was a buck. Can't go too wrong for a buck.

No comments: