1. Kids: The eggs are probably not in the swimming pool.
2. Parents: Keep the 3-year-olds away from the swimming pool.
3. Make sure the egg is not a porpoise.
4. But it can be a walleye.
5. Be sure to look up.
6. There are no easter eggs up here. Go away.
7. The one who finds an egg containing another egg wins Easter.
8. The one who finds the elephant bird egg wins all of the Easters.
9. Unless the elephant bird is still using it.
10. If the egg contains mealworms, it was meant for someone else.
11. If the egg contains pills, it was definitely meant for someone else.
12. If you cannot find any eggs, you can just buy one for a mere $1,000.